Welcome to Action City Family Fun Center and Trampoline Park, located inside the Metropolis Resort. If you're looking for things to do with your kids, family, and friends we have something for everyone. Our indoor go-kart track is the largest track in the Midwest. You'll find a laser tag course and laser maze vault room at the edge of the massive arcade featuring over 150 of the latest video games, redemption games, and racers. All the fun continues outside with a challenging 19 hole mini golf course, a Zipline that will soar you 130 feet in the air, and an outdoor go-kart race track.
Action City also features a 30,000 square foot Trampoline Park. The trampoline park houses two dodgeball courts, an open jump arena, airbag stunt jump, basketball slam dunk stations, fidget ladder, slack line, jousting, and three different challenging ninja warrior courses all overlooking an indoor playground made to entertain the little ones for hours! Feeling hungry after all that fun? Try out Monkey in the Middle pizza or a frozen treat from Dairy Queen.Tours
|Action City & Trampoline Park||9 am - 5 pm|
Featured AttractionsSee All Attractions
- Arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of your reserved time to get checked in.
- Closed-toed shoes required, NO SANDALS ALLOWED.
- Must be 16 years or older to throw alone.
- Must be 12 and older if throwing with an adult.
- We require a deposit of one person throwing to hold your spot, the rest you will pay out upon arrival. We also reserve the right to fill lanes and group you together in ways to provide the best experience for everyone!
- Must be at least 54" tall to drive
- Must be at least 40" tall to ride with an adult
- Must have a valid driver's license to drive double go-karts
- Grip socks required
We stopped here to break up a long road trip. We were so happy we did! This place has everything! We got a groupon and it was the most amazing deal ever. We did go-carts, we did laser tag, we did bumper cars, we played games, did virtual reality, and the list goes on and on ! We didn’t even have time for the trampoline park! I wish we lived closer because this place in Wisconsin winters would be amazing to visit more frequently. Go! You won’t regret it!