Posted: June 12, 2019 Too Fun for a meeting...Wrong!
Many times, guests consider us “too fun” for a meeting. I mean, between the go-karts, climbing wall, and mini golf, there can’t be a space for meetings, right? WRONG! We have so much space that can accommodate any kind of meeting you could think of, association, continuing education, annual conferences, and state rate events. And let me tell you, we have got to be one of the best places for these meetings, and here are the top 5 reasons why.
1. Like I said, a plethora of spaces! We can accommodate any group from 2 people, all the way to 300. With our easy access board room, our formal Skybox with build in stage, bar and dance floor, Metropolis rooms which partition off in 4 separate sections, and Trampoline park rooms, we can host any agenda including breakouts, general sessions, and snacks.
2. Our staff is AWESOME! We are so excited to help make this event the one all your attendees talk about. Our event coordinators spend endless hours before your event sending out the agendas, informing the staff, and getting the rooms prepared so when you walk in to start the meeting, you won’t have to lift a finger. Servers will always be in during your meeting as well to ensure the coffee is flowing and any additional help is provided.
3. Are your attendees brains a little fried and in need of a tune-up? We can always send them on a quick break with some chocolate and fruit, refreshments, and even some games. Get their adrenaline going with a race through the ninja warrior course, a round of Guitar Hero, or a quick game of laser tag.
4. We fit any budget! Are you a state rate group? Awesome. We offer a state rate menu, as well as overnight stays at the government rate. Not a state rate group? Cool! We have to offer discounted rooms, play, and more for our groups. Tell us what you need, and our staff will find a way to make it happen.
5. The food is a reason all in itself to visit us. Our chef has years of experience and can prepare an array of items, that your guests will love. The catering menu offers tons of options with breakfast, lunch, snacks, Hor D’oeuvres, and entrees. We also offer special meals which cater to dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan lifestyles.
Don’t believe me? Tour us! We love showcasing what we do because we are so proud of our facility and staff. We know once you see it, you’ll love it too!