Calendar of Events
Float Fly Pie Triathlon
Thursday, April 26th, 2018
2402 Lorch Ave Eau Claire WI
The Triathlon starts at 5:00 PM at Action City! (Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM)
- The "Float" leg has your team jumping on Trampolines! Participate in a single elimination dodgeball tournament.
- The "Fly" leg is a test of your driving skills on "go-speed" around the indoor go-kart track at Action City.
- The "Pie" leg is a competitive pizza eating contest where each team member eats an 8" Monkey in the Middle pizza without using their hands.
Prizes will be awarded for each leg of the race; each member of the overall winning team receives a vacation package to stay overnight at the Metropolis Resort.
Register your team at www.beacon-house.org or send team information and payment to FPCV 309 E Lake Street, Eau Claire WI 54701
Corporate Package I $400/team (additional teams $350 each)
- Team of 4 competes in the Float Fly Pie Triathlon
- Unlimited Trampoline Park activities and Action City Fun Center attractions the day of the event
- Each team member will receive a cool beach towel with silk screened logo commemorating this event.
- Recognition in the full page advertisment in the Leader Telegram.
PLUS a bonus arcade challenge where each team member gets (1) $30 Fun License to win as many tickets as you can. Your electronic tickets will be donated to a special children's fund at Family Promise of the Chippewa Valley (Beacon House).
*Unlimited play excludes ticket arcade games, outdoor zipline ride and new VR attraction