Calendar of Events
Float Fly Pie Triathlon (Beacon House Fundraiser)
Sunday, April 23rd, 2017
2402 Lorch Ave
At Action City from 4-9pm
Float, Fly, Pie Triathlon:
- The "Float" Leg has your team jumping on trampolines! Participate in a single elimination dodgeball tournament.
- The "Fly" Leg is a test of your driving skills on "go-speed" around the indoor go-kart track at Action City.
- The "Pie" Leg is a competitive eating contest of a large 17" pizza from Monkey in the Middle in Action City.
**Prizes will be awarded for each leg of the race. Overall winner receives a vacation package at the Metropolis Resort**
Register* by calling Family Promise Of the Chippewa Valley at 715-834-4357 or online HERE
*Select either "Beacon House Corporate package" for $600 or "Beacon House Individual" for $45
*Register up to the time of the event. Enter by April 15th to receive your "game day" T-shirt
$45/person - Individual Package Includes:
- Entry into the Float, Fly, Pie Triathlon (details above)
- All Day access to the Trampoline Park on the day of the event
- 5 hours of unlimited play on attractions and non-ticket games at Action City's Fun Center on the day of the event
- Top quality "game day" t-shirt
- Trampoline grip socks for each member
- Plus a BONUS arcade challenge where you get (1) $30 arcade game card to win as many tickets as you can. Your electronic tickets will be donated to a special children's fund at Promise of Chippewa Valley.
*$25 of the package admission price will go to the Family Promise of Chippewa Valley